Saturday, November 5, 2011

M .S .Dhoni & ICC 2011 Cricket World Cup, Final Match

M.S. Dhoni & ICC Cricket World Cup 2011, Final Match

Its 10th World Cup Match, 10 makes 1, Year 2011... Makes 4.... and M.S. Dhoni was at Age 29 during the Match Makes 2, and his Birth Date Number 7.... a Wonderful example to see, all friendly numbers following together in a sequence ( 1, ,2, 4 & 7)

Mahindra Singh Dhoni / M . S. Dhoni

Birth Date : 7th July 1981

Phy No. 7 & Dest No. 6 ( Born on Number 7 will have high affinity with Number 2 , Moon)

M.S.Dhoni is Cancerian (Sun Sign) Ruled by Number 2.

ICC World Cup 2011 Final was played Between India & Sri Lanka

Match Date : 2nd May 2011

Day Number : 2

Full Day Number : 2 ( 2 + 5 + 2011)

2 Being Lucky Date for M. S. Dhoni we got to see his unbeaten knock on 91/1 Runs on 79/7 Balls ( 1, 2, 4 & 7 Friendly Numbers )

And this lucky Date / Day crowned Dhoni with World Cup Victory and he became the 2nd Indian Captain to bring home World Cup after 1983.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your information –
I've certainly picked up something new from right here.
I did however expertise some technical issues using this
web site, as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement
in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a
lot more of your respective interesting content.
Ensure that you update this again soon.

my web-site :: Fresh Healthy Vending Reviews