Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tata launching Airline "VISTARA" : Numerology of Accidents

Tata launching Airline "VISTARA" : Numerology of Accidents

The Tata-Singapore Airlines alliance on Monday unveiled the brand name for its venture in India. The new airline has been christened 'Vistara'. "Vistara is inspired by 'Vistaar', a Sanskrit word that defines the world of limitless expanse," the company tweeted.

VISTARA

V(6) + I(6) + S(3) + T(4) + A(1) + R(2) + A(1) = 18/9

Numerological Interpretation of Name Number 18 :

This is a number of disease, mental instability, and generalized decay. It generally associates with war and social upheavals . Danger from the elements. They idealize situations, not realizing that the seed of failure is often sown within success, they have the innate ability to turn friends into foes! Quite often.

Number 18 in Numerology is considered a very Turbulent Number in both the Forms (Birth Date Number & Name Number)

Name Number 18 :
Name Number 18 Invites Enemies, Destruction, Decline & Danger.
Hindu Epic Records - Mahabharata was fought for 18 days & 18 Divisions fought the war.
Number 18 Invites, Dangers due to Speed, Fire & Weapons.

Places with Name Number 18 are

MUMBAI =
M(4) + U(6) + M(4) + B(2) + A(1) + I (1) = 18

DELHI =
D(4) + E(5) + L(3) + H(5) + I(1) = 18

KASHMIR =
K(2) + A(1) + S(3) + H(5) + M(4) + I(1) + R(2) = 18

SRI LANKA =
S(3) + R(2) + I(1) + L(3) + A(1) + N(5) + K(2) + A(1) = 18

SPAIN =
S(3) + P(8) + A(1) + (1) + N(5) = 18

Malaysia Airlines is Number 36 which adds to 9.  It has faced quiet a few accidents too (Recent , MH 370 on 8th March & MH17 on 17th July) . Number 9 is fiery and accidental in nature. should b avoided while naming airlines or for other modes of public transport.

Malaysia Airlines
M(4) + A(1) + L(3) + A(1) + Y(1) + S(3) + I(1) + A(1) = 15
A(1) + I(1) + R(2) + L(3) + I(1) + N(5) + E(5) + S(3) =  21

15 + 21 = 36/ 9

1 comment:

Dr.Ashok Kumar said...

My birthday is 3 jan 1977.
B.time is 11:58:26.
B.place is Bulandshahr(UP)

My name Ashok kumar=33
My first name Ashok coming added number 18. But i change my name in 37 (Ashok gautam)

I want your suggetion for sync perfectly my name.

My birth number 3 and full name number is 6. Have in between clash?

What sign show in about me by clash between my birth number 3 & name number 6.

Kindly help & support me better result by numerology.

Now describe your views about numerology of Robin Williams death.